- work experience：Guangdong, Guangxi, Hubei, etc
- More than 5 years | recruit3
- 100000-200000 / year
- Recruitment status：End of recruitment
- Recruitment time：2020-10-20
1. Be responsible for the preparation, equipment acceptance and commissioning before the photovoltaic power station is connected to the grid. 2. Responsible for team building and training of operation and maintenance personnel. 3. Be responsible for the handover with the project department after grid connected operation. 4. Daily operation and maintenance of photovoltaic power station and overall management of photovoltaic power station. 5. The operation management department shall formulate the equipment account, rules and regulations, equipment inspection system and inspection form of photovoltaic power station, and provide operation guidance and KPI assessment; 6. Do a good job in the operation analysis of photovoltaic power station, and strive to make the photovoltaic power station zero defect. 7. Be responsible for the report of electricity quantity with the power supply company, count and check the online electricity quantity, and be responsible for the settlement of electricity charges with the provincial power company and the payment of subsidies in place.
1. Engaged in electrical operation and maintenance of thermal power, hydropower, photovoltaic power plant, enterprise owned power plant, 110KV, 220kV, 330kV substation; 2. Familiar with electrical primary and secondary high-voltage operation and maintenance work experience, non electrical (boiler, steam turbine, chemical water, water turbine, fan, etc.) is not considered temporarily; 3. College degree or above in electrical related major, comprehensive technology, familiar with local power Company, provincial dispatching, local dispatching and other government relations; 4. Qualified personnel with power generation work license issued by Quality Supervision Bureau, high voltage operation access permit issued by power supervision office (post employment certificate training for voltage unit), dispatching certificate issued by provincial dispatching / local dispatching, and safety officer issued by provincial / Regional Safety Supervision Bureau are preferred.